Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012....

well here we are, in 2012!
and if you take a little gander back you will sadly notice that the last time i updated my poor sad little bloggy blog was in June!! GAAAASP! I know its just downright awful isnt it!? 
I mean i do really love talking to you all, and sharing some of what im doing and what i have been up to, but man oh man this year literally flew by!  
I swear it was JUST may for crying out loud! 


Anywho, I have all kinds of exciting stuff coming up this year...
~New Pricing Structure 
~New Product Line
~New Ideas
and oh sooo much more! 

I will not be promising to stay on top of my blogging this year BUT i will TRY my hardest to! lol
be on the look out in the next few weeks for all the new goodies!

and because a post is never a GOOD post without some pictures here a few images from the past few months that where my FAVES!













 
© Tisha Johnson | Intrique Photography
CoffeeShop Designs