Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Thank You ~ From Me To You | Ingersoll, Ontario Photographer





Thank-You!!!
this year would not have been possible without the help of some very special people......
my wonderfully loving husband Ricky Johnson you are my ROCK you mean more to me that you will ever know
my two sons Tyler and Codi, i am so very proud of both of you and cant wait to see what this coming year has in store for you both!
my awesome mother in law Barb Robillard (or ma as she is known by all) i love you, without you in life life i fear i would have "broke" long ago
my sister Gracie, i love watching you grow, i cant wait for the days of sleepovers and make overs!
my sister Nichole Brewer (sissy) even when we fight i love you, i hope you have the most wonderful time of your life xo
my bff Leslie Smith Smith, i love you for you you have been there for me more than you know
my other besties Nicole Riley and Krissi Anderson i am so very thankful to have you in my life and i vow to be abetter friend!
a very special thanks to Dave Gardham for being there for my husband when he was going through one of the hardest times of his life without you i cant imagine where he would be now thank YOU for coming into his life at just the right time!
some special angels to be remembered this past year, Papa Rick, Grandma Anderson & Sweet baby Elody
to my parents, simply, i love you

to my fave photog gal pals, Stacey VandeKemp and Stefanie Ponting you have been such a HUGE support to me, you push when i needed pushed you listen when i need to vent and you lend a shoulder when i need to lean, i love you.

And finally to YOU all of my wonderful clients, without you i wouldn't be here
you have turned my dreams into realities, and for that i am sooooooo very thankful!!

Here's to a fantastic 2012
xoxoxo

 
© Tisha Johnson | Intrique Photography
CoffeeShop Designs