Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Beautiful Boudior | Ingersoll, Ontario Boudior Photographer

DISCLAIMER:
BELOW ARE PARTIAL NUDE AND IMPLIED NUDE PHOTOS,
IF YOU DON'T WISH TO SEE THESE PLEASE SCROLL PAST!
THANK-YOU.
Well World, I finally caved!
i went out and took the plunge!
Yep, right into the beautiful world of Boudoir Photography,
After a LONG time researching i gathered inspiration
and the uber talented Kristen Weaver and of course the totally fabulous duo
that makes up The Boudior Divas
oh and you have never heard of these photogs...GO NOW AND VISIT THEIR BLOGS!
Seriously DO NOT pass go and DO NOT collect $200.00!!
man oh man i sure didn't know what i was missing!!
I really have no idea why i waited so long to dive into this world, but
seriously I could do this forever! Shelley and i had soooo much fun!
we recruited the insanely talented Hair and Make-up Artist Sherri Johnston,
who took what was in my head and completely Rocked Shelley's Make-up and hair!
and we all met at the Comfort Inn & Suites in Ingersoll
(where Kristy totally hooked us up! You Da Bomb Kristy!)
I have to admit that i was a little nervous, but as soon as i saw Shelley adorned in her fiance's
dress shirt and her hair and make up all sexy like, I knew this was going to be one of
my easiest jobs to date! And people it was! Shelley is a natural! And not only is
she a natural she is super duper gorgeous! And to boot she just had a baby 3 months ago!
Shelley I CANNOT thank-you enough for being my "guinea pig"
I couldnt have done this with out you!
You totally and completely ROCKED this session, I mean it!
You where AHHHHMAZING!
I hope you love them as much as i do! lol
Can i just get a little WOOOT WOOOOT!!! lol
Ok so enough rambling on and on, I'm sure you wanna see the pics?!
well here they are......
(Oh and i will apologise ahead of time for the picture overload! But i could not just pick a few!)
and for all of you ladies that are interested in having pictures like these done please click HERE and contact me for more info! You may be asking yourself why or when you would do these kinds of photos? Well why not for your hubby's Birthday? Or Christmas? Or Fathers Day? Or your anniversary? Or what about as a gift to your groom to open right before you get married?
Or maybe you just wanna do them for YOURSELF!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love :)

 
© Tisha Johnson | Intrique Photography
CoffeeShop Designs