Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Daddy's Little Girl | Ingersoll, Ontario Family Photographer

A couple of weeks ago, i had the pleasure of taking
pictures of Miss. Leah and her Daddy,
First off let me say that Leah, you had me at hello!
(ya i went there, don't hate! lol)
With a head full of firey red hair and a face full of freckles, and two missing front teeth
i fell in love!
Not to mention daddy and daughter both had on chucks!!
hers rainbow coloured and his old school black!
LOVE IT!!
Thank-You goes out to Tammy for introducing me to Dave & Leah and
recommending my services, I loved every minute of it!!!
Now, onto the good stuff!!
we did some father/daughter pictures first.....i love how much they clearly admire one another!
Then out came my Tutu's and the girly fun began!!
 
© Tisha Johnson | Intrique Photography
CoffeeShop Designs