Sunday, April 11, 2010

Baby Love | Dorchester, Ontario Family Photographer

oooooooooooooooo Baby Love, my baby love, i need ya, oh how i need ya!!!
(insert Diana Ross & the Supremes singing....here!! LOL)
I'm not quite sure why or how, but every time i look at sweet Baby J this song
just pops right into my head! I was editing away at her pictures, and here i am
singing this song to myself! (with very strange looks coming from my hubby!)
I met the Flood Family yesterday afternoon, and immediately fell in L.O.V.E with baby Jenny!
i mean seriously how could you not, the perfect chubby cheeks
and that infectious smile would get anybody!!
as i was going through their pictures to edit their sneek peek
i found that i just couldnt stop myself from doing just one more, then just another one
untill i realized that i had finished their whole session!!!
It is the fastest that i have EVER finished a whole Family session....But i really honest
to goodness could NOT stop! lol
The little headbands that Jenny is wearing are all from BROOKE
(go and see her stuff, i guarentee you, you won't leave empty handed!)
Her and i worked together to design THE PERFECT headband for a special project that
I have coming up in may/june!! All i had to do was say a few words, and she got me!!
I seriously LOVE her stuff, and you can see that she LOVES what she does!
Ok, enough chatter from me....Here are the pictures!
Kathy, Chris & Jennifer.....It was sooo nice to meet you and capture these memories for you!
You guy ROCK MY SOCKS OFF!!!! xoxo
 
© Tisha Johnson | Intrique Photography
CoffeeShop Designs