Friday, January 6, 2012

Paul & Jen | London, Ontario Wedding Photographer

what a GLORIOUS fall day! 
Jen and Paul got married on October 29th 2011 
my last wedding of year in fact, and it couldn't have been a more beautiful day for it!
everything seemed to go off without a hitch! 
the girls made feel so welcome skulking about and snapping away,

I truly loved getting to know these two over the course of a year and a half,
the love they have for each other simply radiates from them.
Thank you so much Jen and Paul for welcoming me into your lives
i can't wait to see where the future takes you! 


1. how did you get engaged? We got engaged at my house in the kitchen on our one year anniversary 
2. why did you pick October 29th?
because I was on vacation from work and YOU were available!!!!
3. venues:
cake~a piece of cake
4. what was your favorite part of your wedding day?
standing with Paul at the alter and being a part of so many amazing Greek traditions & customs. Hearing so much positive feedback about our wedding
  5. where do you see yourselves in 5 years?we'll hopefully be busy raising some children and spending lots of quality time as a family
6. tell me about Paul in 5 words or less....supportive, handsome, loyal, caring and thoughtful
7. tell me about Jen in 5 words or less......caring, loving, thoughtful, compassionate
8. what is your favorite photo from Intrigue Photography of your day?I love all the pics I've seen of our wedding
  9. Got any advise for future brides & grooms? do as much planning as you can early, the week leading up to the wedding was fairly relaxing, and compromise with your partner..


xoxo Tisha

















 
© Tisha Johnson | Intrique Photography
CoffeeShop Designs