Tuesday, June 1, 2010

S & G Tie The Knot....FINALLY!! | Ingersoll, Ontario Wedding Photographer

I think i was more excited when Ginny told me about
Si proposing to her than when my own Hubby asked me!! lol
Seriously i think i screamed when she told me!
It has been 6 years in the making, and even though He
didnt realize right away, we ALL knew that Ginny was the girl for him!
The love that these two have for one another is
VERY apparent in everything they do, the way that they look at each other
and the way they raise their children.
Simon & Ginny are the truest form of Soul Mates!
Thank you both for allowing me to capture your special day,
It truly was an honour!
I Love You!
this little guy was in the garden! i loved him as soon as i saw him!!
HAHA We saw him and HAD to get a pic!! LOL

 
© Tisha Johnson | Intrique Photography
CoffeeShop Designs