Monday, May 10, 2010

Beautiful Blue Eyes | Ingersoll, Ontario Child Photographer

Oh sweet blog stalkers!
i have NEVER seen eyes quite like these!
I have NEVER seen energy quite like this!
i have NEVER seen a family more beautiful!
well i can honestly say that i have now!
Last week i had the absolute pleasure, in meeting
Reese and taking her pictures...and although she
gave me a run for my money (she is a GO-ER!) we had a great time and
got some pretty amazing pictures, if i do say so myself!!
oh and when i say BLUE EYES i mean as blue as the sky, the ocean,
get lost in them BLUE EYES!
Oh and i cant forget to mention Brooke
(who is the SUPER FANTASTIC designer behind the adorable headbands that you see!)
(go and see her stuff, i guarentee you, you won't leave empty handed!)
Jeff & Lee, Thanks so much for allowing me into
your home, and introducing me to your sweet baby girl!
She along with both of you captured my heart, I look forward
to working with you again and again!
I mean com'on RIGHT!?!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love :)

 
© Tisha Johnson | Intrique Photography
CoffeeShop Designs