Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Randall Family | Burgessville, Ontario Family Photographer

Can i just say that i SUPER DUPER LOVE this family!!
Miss C, is a lady after my own heart, aside from being one the best little posers
around, she worked her magic behind my camera as well!! She is definatley one creative little girl! Miss I, has such a soft spoken personality about her, everything she did was done
with love and carfullness, from the way she helped with her brother to the way she smiled!
She is gonna grow up to do amazing things, i can feel it!!
Mr B, is pure energy, with a smile that will light up any room!! he is forever on the go, and i have a feeling that mom is gonna have to Chase away the girls in the future!
Jillian & George thank you for welcoming me into your
home with great big open arms, and allowing me to capture your
beautiful family on film!
Oh and P.S. Jillian YOU ARE GORG!! (nuff said!)
and P.S.S (cause i forgot him) George looks FANTASTIC in a speedo, Just ask anyone, trust me they will tell you!!! Ok But seriously This Dad/Husband is amazing! the love he has for his beautiful family shines through the cloudiest day!
Thanks again Randall Family, for teaching me about Love, Strength, Hope, and Dreams!!
I cannot wait to take your pictures again and again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love :)

 
© Tisha Johnson | Intrique Photography
CoffeeShop Designs