Friday, September 4, 2009

Contests & Specials!!!!!

Hey everyone!!
I just wanted to send a quick note out to you all that i am running a few contests and one special!!!
***CHRISTMAS IN SEPTEMBER IS ANNOUNCED!!***
Click HERE for all the info!!
***REFERRAL CONTEST***
OK folks its here again!! My yearly referral contest is starting Septemeber 4th @ 8:00am and will run untill Septemeber 18th @ 12:00am (midnight) All you have to do is tell all your friends to come to my group page on FACEBOOK and have them write on the wall
"i was referred by...."
and you could win!!!!What could you win you ask???
Well you will win my family session A $250.00 Value.....
that includes location of your choice (or mine if you can't decide!) 15 high res images on DVD (your choice) and 1 8x10!! So get out there and get referring!! Good Luck!!
***WIN YOUR WEDDING***
ok guys this is a big one! I am giving away one of my wedding packages to
ONE lucky winner, and all you have to do is tell me story!
Check out HERE
for all the details!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love :)

 
© Tisha Johnson | Intrique Photography
CoffeeShop Designs