Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sweet Baby Brooklyn

Oh my goodness, Internet...i have waited sooooo long for this little angel!
When she finally arrived i was soooooooooooooooooo excited!!!
So when Brooklyn was just 7 days old off i went with my camera and all my
little props with such a spring in my step people prolly thought i was weird as it looked like i was skipping down my driveway! LOL
well she was perfect! She rocked it!! she may have peed and pooped on my blankets, but it was worth it!!
Here have a look and see for yourself!
Oh and for those of you that are equally addicted to Etsy as i am check out KAMIEO for the cutest hats out there!! oh so cute and very well priced!
(pictures 2 and 6 feature hats from Kamieo)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love :)

 
© Tisha Johnson | Intrique Photography
CoffeeShop Designs