Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Freeman Family

Bloggers, i would like to introduce you to the Freeman's...
Meet Scott, his beautiful fiance Shelley and their handsome little man Brady...
I have known Scott all of my life...I have only recently met Shelley, but have already come to learn that she is a beautiful person inside and out! Scott you are a very lucky man!
Our families where very close while we where growing up...He has turned into a GREAT man, and when i see the three of them interacting it brings a smile to my face and i think back to when him and my brother used to annoy the heck out of me!!
Man, it is sooooo weird thinking back to those times, and remembering...only to know that this young man turned into a father and a husband.....Memories....Ok enough nostalgia for one day! lol
Here are the goods......
Seriously....Could this kids get any CUTER???!!!

2 comments:

shelley said...

All i can say is WOW!! Tisha you are an amazing photographer and you captured my son to a tee. We loved all the pictures that you took and can't wait till you take more.
You made us all feel incredibly comfortable in front of the camera.
You have amazing ideas that translate into beautiful pictures.
Again you are a very talented women with a great gift of giving people amazing memories.

Shelley, Scott and Brady

Intrigue Photography said...

Thank you soo much Shelley! It was my absolute pleasure! and i also cannot wait to take your pictures again either!!!

Post a Comment

Leave some love :)

 
© Tisha Johnson | Intrique Photography
CoffeeShop Designs