Monday, April 6, 2009

Ethan Turns ONE!!

I have had the absolute PLEASURE to take pictures of little man a few times now...and can i just say that he just keeps getting more and more adorable!!


Leah and Dereck, Thank You for allowing me to capture such special times for your family!


And now let me introduce you to Ethan..... Although he wasn't in the best of moods on the day that we did his portraits, we still managed to get some pretty great pictures out of him!!
With me and Mom singing to him none the less, which I'm sure made him cry even more!!! LOL

These are some of his Cake Smash Session and his 1st Birthday Party!

about a week after Ethan's Smash The Cake Session, Leah called me up and asked me if i would be interested in photographing Ethan's 1st Birthday Party....Of Course i said yes!!! I had a blast, i hadn't been around sooo many children in quite some time, they really kept me on my toes! lol It was also VERY nice to see a bunch of old friends! Can i just give a shout out to you all....

YOU GALS LOOK FANTASTIC!!!

now on to the birthday shots...........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tisha as always was AMAZING! We always have the best time with her, and feel so comfortable. She captures the moments for us, perfectly, so we have the memory for a life time. We (my husband Dereck, son Ethan and I) have worked with her on a few occasions, and will be booking her for many more special occasions! I am truly addicted to her work!!! Every picture she takes is fantastic. I can't wait for the next shoot!!!

Intrigue Photography said...

Awwww Leah....It honestly makes me happy to be your photographer/friend....i love being able to capture all of your special moments for you and your family! I look forward to "shooting" you guys again!!

Post a Comment

Leave some love :)

 
© Tisha Johnson | Intrique Photography
CoffeeShop Designs