Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Grandkids

About two weeks ago i had the absolute pleasure of taking pictures of my cousins kids, my Aunts Grandchildren....and as you will be able to see they are all a bunch of sweethearts!! First there is Emmy, who is the oldest and her sister Abby, (who just had her 1st birthday!!) Then there is Conner (the only boy!!) and his brand new baby sister Paige, and last but certainly not least there is Riley, (when she smiles her whole darn face lights up!!) So Internet here i introduce you to some of my family....P.S stay tuned, as i have more of my family to blog about!!




This is the Christmas Card that my Aunt Dorothy decided with this year.....How cute right???



And here is Abby "Smashing" her cake!! She just turned 1, and My Aunt had a lonely looking Winnie-the-Pooh cake sitting on her counter......So naturally I let her at it!! While my camera snapped away!! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love :)

 
© Tisha Johnson | Intrique Photography
CoffeeShop Designs