Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Prom 2009!!

I GOT PROM!!! WoooHoooo!!!

thats right, internet i will be the Photographer at Ingersoll District Collegiate Institue's Prom in 2009!!

Im soo excited and a little nervous, it will be my biggest "gig" so far! I owe a HUGE thank-you to Ashley Bruce as she pulled everything that she could for me!



So to you, ASH-EE I love you! you are one of the most special people that i know, with one of the biggest hearts that i know, in one of the grandest souls that have ever lived!! DO NOT EVER CHANGE!! from the little girl who was sooo in love with Spice Girls that she had to have her whole room covered in posters to the elegent young lady that stands before me now deciding on her future! You are one of a kind Ash, and for that i will always love you and who you are!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love :)

 
© Tisha Johnson | Intrique Photography
CoffeeShop Designs