Saturday, July 10, 2010

Bev & Becky, a GORG mother Daughter Team! | Ingersoll, Ontario Family Photographer

I met Bev last year when she wanted Glamour pictures done!
(again Ladies do this for yourself! you WILL NOT regret it!)
we hit it off like no ones business! I sooo love when that happens!!
She talked all about her daughter Becky, how much a beautiful young lady she is
how strong and smart she is!
So needless to say that when Bev contacted me a few weeks ago
about a session for her daughter, I jumped all over it!!
I was super excited about meeting Becky after i heard her mom
go on and on and on about her wonderful daughter!
And Internet can i just say that Bev DID not exaggerate,
Becky Is absolutly beautiful...and for a 15 year old,
she has the whole world at her fingertips, and i can see that she WILL have a
wonderful life! Thanks ladies sooo much for allowing
me to take these pictures for you!
I hope you love them as much as i do!
I mean Seriously??!! I wish i looked like this when i was 15!!!
I love you guys!
 
© Tisha Johnson | Intrique Photography
CoffeeShop Designs