Sunday, May 30, 2010

Matt & Jessie | Thamesford, Ontario Engagement Photographer

Wow...I really have no other words to describe these two!
(and for those of you that know me, know that that does NOT happen often!)
i had such a great night taking Matt & Jessie's engagement photos!
I also go to meet there VERY quick on their feet Twin boys!
Who i must say are absolutely adorable!
anyways, we had a great time, I met them at Matt's parents farm
which is 50+ acres of pure gorgeousness!! (yep i totally just made up that word!!)
we wandered around snapping here and there for a little while,
then Jessie drops the "there is a clearing and a stream down there, wanna go?"
I'm like uhhhhhh YA I DO!!! lol Matt ran and got the gator and off we where..
i was in HEAVEN! Seriously, people this property mixed with Matt & Jessie and all their
cuteness, i was truely in my own private heaven!
Guys i hope you love these as much as i do!
Thanks again, and i cant wait for your wedding!
Now onto the pictures that i am raving about!!
i mean com'on RIGHT!!??
Jessie knew how to work it!!! My Camera LOVED her!!
Can you see?? She's "SMIZING!"
Seeeee, how cute are they??!! XO
And here are a couple of the whole family! Be warned sweet baby boys ahead!!

 
© Tisha Johnson | Intrique Photography
CoffeeShop Designs