Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Prop Insanity!!

Ok so anyone who knows me, know that i absolutelu LOVE
a good "PROP" Be it an old chair, a cute flower,
a cuddly blanky, and adorable little hat....and so on and so forth....
I try to incorperate somekind of prop into each photoshoot i have!
well than you can just imagine how crazy excited i was when i found
out i won the "newborn prop junkie" contest over at my new fave blog!
Head on over there to read my little
"All About Me" interview,
and to see for your self why i LOVE this new blog!
Oh and i also tell you some of my favorite Etsy Shop's!!
Thanks again Tracy & Gina, you guys Rock my socks off!!!
XO
and because every post is MUCH better with a picture, heres a sneek
peek on what im working on right now!!
 
© Tisha Johnson | Intrique Photography
CoffeeShop Designs