Thursday, February 11, 2010

Shelby-Lee | Ingersoll, Ontario Newborn Photographer

So im thinking, Internet...That ALOT of people must have been crazy "busy" oh about 9 months ago!! lol Not that im complaining at all, cause it just means that im getting my baby fix on in a BIG way!!! So today I had the absolute pleasure to meet Shelby-Lee, she is pure cuteness all wrapped up in a pretty pink bow!! Aside from her going number "2" on EVERYTHING including her Mamma today, she was easy peasy to take pictures of!!
Ok im gonna stop talking er typing now and get to the good stuff!
Congrats Ryan, Malissa and Big Brother Brandon!
World, i would like you to meet Shelby-Lee......
I was nosing around my wonderful mother in law's house a couple of months ago and saw this beauty, an antique hat box....I knew then that i WOULD photography a baby in it!
 
© Tisha Johnson | Intrique Photography
CoffeeShop Designs