Monday, January 11, 2010

New Year, New Package, New Special!!

Hi All!
I hope you all had a fantastic Holiday season and are finally getting back into the swing of things!
I would like to start of my new year with an introduction to one of my new packages and a 3 GREAT specials!
The First One.....DVD Sale!
For those of you who had pictures done in 2009 and did not purchase the DVD of your WHOLE session, you can do so now for $60.00!! (reg. $85.00) This sale will end January 25th, So hurry up and contact me so i can get your dvd's to you!
The Second One....Canvas Sale!
From now until February 11th All of my canvases are being discounted $50.00!!
If you dont have one or haven't seen one before YOU MUST!! They are awsome! and soooo worth every penny!!!
To See Prices Click HERE
The Third One....New Package Sale!
So now to introduce you all to my newest package...
I am very excited about this package as it will allow you to have your pictures done 4 times a year, at one low cost, AND it saves you Money!!
But for just a short time i am even going to discount it more...
Untill January 25th, When you purchase the New "Family Plan Package" will save an additional $75.00 which brings the total cost of 4 sessions to $575.00 and a total savings of $425.00!!!!
Welcome to 2010 everyone!! Love, Tisha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love :)

 
© Tisha Johnson | Intrique Photography
CoffeeShop Designs