Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas is in the Air | London, Onatrio Photographer

Ok , so i will be the first to admit that i am a HUGE Bah Humbugger when it comes to ANYTHING christmas.....I know, i know, Im sure your already out there cursing me! lol

I mean dont get me wrong i used to love christmas... i was the one to wake the kids up to open their presents (like my own mother!).... i was the one who would be the first one under the tree snooping! I was the first one to hand out the christmas CHEER!! But for the last few years now i just CANNOT seem to wait till christmas is over......BUT a few weeks ago i held a christmas special, and it did seem to put my in the mood a bit!!

Really how could it not!!

Just look at these!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love :)

 
© Tisha Johnson | Intrique Photography
CoffeeShop Designs