Sunday, May 10, 2009

I Love You Mom (s)!!!

Happy Mothers Day to the 3 most Beautiful Women in the world!

If there is happiness in my heart,
it's because you helped put it there.
If there is gentleness in my beliefs,
it's because you showed me how to care.
If there is understanding in my thinking,
it's because you shared your wisdom.
If there is a rainbow over my shoulder,
it's because of your outlook and your vision.
If there is a knowledge that I can reach out -
and I really can make some dreams come true -
it's because learned from the best teacher of all. . . . . .
I learned from you.
A mother's heart is a special place where children always have a home.
I am sooo incredibly blessed to have 3 very special women in my life.....I love you all so very much and please know that you all mean sooo much to me!
Take some time today to Hug your Mom(s)
and tell them that you love them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love :)

 
© Tisha Johnson | Intrique Photography
CoffeeShop Designs